Looking to know where to find the water filtration machine in Subnautica? You are in the right spot. In this guide, we will explain to you where you can get the water filtration machine in the Subnautica.
Subnautica is an underwater adventure game that is set on an Alien ocean planet. This game has been set in an open world full of wonder and you will see that peril is waiting for you. In this game, you have to explore kelp forests, plateaus, reefs, and winding cave systems. You get to experience the adventure till you run out of oxygen in the water. You have to carry out many tasks. One of the tasks that I will talk about is where to find the Water Filteration Machine in the Subnautica.
How to find the Water Filtration Machine in Subnautica?
The water machine is a Habitat Compartment that will provide you with a stable supply of water and salt. You can construct it with Habitat Builder and you must use it multipurpose room. You have to follow below steps to get the water filtration machine in subnautica:
- You have to begin from the coral tube that comes of the water.
- You need to go between southeast and south or 2 in half bumps to the right of the southeast.
- Then you have to reach a hole in the Grassy Plateau’s that will lead to the Jellyshroom caves.
- You need to have a sea moth with an MK1 depth module, a high-capacity O2 tank, a sea glide, and a scanner.
- There, you will face a threat in the cave that is Crabsnake which can get to you and damage you too much extent.
- So, you must try to avoid it as much as you them near them.
- The coordinates for cave entrance are 112.8, -264, -359.9.
Subnautica Game Info, Download Link, Wiki?
Release Date: Subnautica
Publisher: Unknown Worlds Entertainment
Genre: Adventure, Indie
Available on: Steam
Players can also follow extrasportz to get instant updates about this game.
- Minecraft: Best Minecraft Streamers to watch on the Youtube (2022)
- Minecraft Dungeons Tier List 2022: A guide to the Best Weapons
- What are the Best Minecraft Servers In India? (2022)(Full Guide)