Valorant Tracker: How To Track Stats Of Other Valorant Players In 2022
Valorant Tracker: Valorant is quite a popular game to play. This is the game that is played around the world by millions of people. What you need to do in this game is that you have to take part in 13 rounds of the game and you have to need to win 13 rounds of the game among the 5 teams. However, players find it very complicated to track the stats of all the players on other teams.
You are also allowed to see stats of recent games and ranked games in Valorant. However, in this article, we will let you know how to check the stats of any other player using Valorant Tracker. Just scroll down to the end of the article.
How To Track Stats of Players Using Valorant Tracker
You need to follow the given steps to know the stats of the other players. However, you can do so by using the Player’s tag and their valorant username to know the stats of the other player.
- Launch any browser on your phone.
- Go to the Valorant Tracking website. You can also visit the website by clicking on this link.
- Enter the tag and Valorant username of the desired player.
- If you want to find the Valorant username and tag, then follow the below steps:
- Lauch the Valorant on your computer.
- You will see your username and the tag of the person in the right corner.
- From there only, you can navigate over other players to get their required details.
- Once you get the Valorant username and tag of the person, just enter it in the columns in the valorant tracker and track down the stats of the player that you want to find.
That’s all from us about how to track the stats of the players in the Valorant. I hope that you enjoy reading this article as much as you enjoy playing the Valorant game. If you want to know more about the other games, please visit this page.
- Valorant: Comparing Fade and Reyna In Valorant
- How to fix Valorant Queue Disabled Error?
- Valorant: How To Import And Export Valorant Crosshair Settings?
- How To Improve Aim In Valorant (Tips & Tricks)