Teardown: How To Download & Install Mods? (Fully-explained)
The teardown is an action game. This is the game that was developed by Tuxedo Labs. It deals with only destruction. Players can destroy anything they want in this game. Players will draw parrals between this teardown and Minecraft. In this game, players will find many mods that they can download from this game. These mods have many kinds of weapons and vehicles. However, there are many players who don’t know how to download and Install Mods in the Teardown. Let’s get started:
How Can I Download and Install Mods in Teardown?
Below, you will find some ways in which you can download Mods in this article.
Get the Mods through Steam Workshop
The easiest way to download mods is via steam workshops. These files on the workshops are certified and up to date. Players will have to follow the below steps:
- Go to the steam workshop and find out the teardown from the steam library.
- Head to the Teardown game’s homepage.
- Press on the Workshop option located on the top.
- Open the available Mods list.
- Select the mods that. you want and click on the subscribe.
- Launch the game and click on the play.
- Now, all the mods will pop into the subscribed list.
Get the mods through Websites
There are also some Mods that are not available on the Steam Workshop, and your friends already have them. You can also have these Mods, you just need to download them from the Mod Hosting websites like Teardown Mods and Nexus Mods. After downloading them, here’s how you can install them.
Some mods are not available at the Steam workshop. But you can have them easily by downloading from Mod Hostings websites like Teardown mods and Nexus Mods. Below, you will find to you can download them on your device:
- Open the Mod Hosting websites.
- Install the Zip Files.
- Find those Zip files in your downloads folder.
- Copy and move the zip file.
- Head to the Documents>Teardown>Mods.
- Keep it in the Mods Folder.
- Unzip the file using WinRar.
- Launch the game and you will find all the mods you have downloaded in the Local files.
These are the steps by which you can download the mods in the Teardown. I hope that you enjoyed reading this article as much as you enjoyed playing Teardown.
Players can also follow extrasportz to get instant updates about this game.
- Diablo Immortal: How to get the battle pass, Tiers, and rewards? (Full Guide)
- Diablo Immortal: How To Download and Play On PC? (Full Guide)
- Diablo Immortal: What are the Best Settings on Android and iOS? (Full guide)