Poppy Playtime is a great game to play. You have to have a fight in the dreadful factory. You are deployed to fight with the Huggy Wuggy. In this, once you defeat the Huggy Wuggy, you are tasked with defeating the Mommy. You have to escape the factory. But it is not easy to run away from the factory as there is a problem for you that is to turn on the power in the factory. Here is a guide on how to reroute the electricity and turn the power back on in Poppy Playtime: Chapter 2.
Similar to chapter one, you will have to reroute the electricity. But to turn on the power, it is not as easy as it was in chapter 1 of the Poppy Playtime.
How to Reroute the Electricity in Poppy Playtime Chapter 2?
You need to use the GrabPack’s arms and send the electricity as you get to the Poppy. However, to turn on the electricity, you need both arms to execute these tasks. Below are the steps that you need to follow to turn on the power in the Poppy Playtime, Chapter 2:
- You need to place your blue hand on the red switch next to Poppy.
- Wrap your hands around the left lightning conduit pole.
- Make sure that you wrap your hands around the right lightning conduit pole
- Step back a bit
- Your arm will create a lightning shape across the room.
- Get as far as possible.
- You will go past the Huggy Wuggy cutout.
- Now make use of your right hand to the hit switch.
- Now switch on the power back.
That’s all there is to it about how to reroute and turn on the power in the Poppy Playtime Chapter 2. If you want to turn on the electricity in the Poppy playtime, all you have to do is to read this article. And you will know everything by yourself. Players can also follow extrasportz to get instant updates about this game.
- Poppy Playtime: How To complete Make-A-Friend Puzzle?
- Poppy Playtime: How To Crouch?
- Vampire Survivors: How to Get Poppea Pecorina?