Pokemon Brilliant Diamond: How To Get Cranidos? (Full guide)
Pokemon is quite an interesting game to play. What makes it more interesting in this game is the Pokemon Brilliant Diamond. Pokemon fans are very intriguing about the Sinnoh and its quests. This way, they will have to complete their Pokedex and assume the role of the Pokemon Master. However, if you want to get the title of Pokemon master, you will have to gather all the Pokemon in the game. However, what is the most difficult to get is the Cranidos. In this article, we will talk about how to get the Cranidos in the Pokemon Brilliant Diamond.
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond: How To Get Cranidos
If you want to get the Cranidos, you first have to get the shining pearl that is present only in the brilliant Diamond. However, players who are the owner of the Pokemon Brilliant diamond then they can easily get the Cranidos in the pokemon. Below are the steps that you have to follow in order to get the Cranidos:
- Go to the Grand Underground.
- Join the Digging Minigame.
- You might find a Skull Fossil thereafter the digging completely. Skull fossil is the main required item to get the Cranidos.
- Grab the Skull Fossil from there, head to Oreburgh City, and move towards the mining museum.
- Get into the Building and begin talking to the man on the counter.
- Hand over your skull fossil to the man.
- The man will use skull fossils to resurrect Cranidos.
- Abandon the Museum building and come back from there.
- Go to the counter and talk to the NPC.
- Hand over your Cranidos.
If you follow these above steps, you will be able to get the Cranidos in the Pokemon Brilliant Diamonds.
That’s all from us about How to get the Cranidos in the Pokemon Brilliant Diamond. I hope that you enjoyed reading this article as much as you enjoyed playing Pokemon.
Players can also follow extrasportz to get instant updates about this game.