For some reason, you not be able to run the game on the TV. But, you don’t need to be disappointed as we have a great solution to your problem. In this article, I will let you know how you can stream and play your Favourite PlayStation games on your phone.
How To Stream And Play Console Games On Phone
In this article, we will present to you many different methods by which you can connect, stream and play on your android or iPhone devices.
How to Connect and Stream on Android
These are the steps that you need to pursue in order to download, connect and stream PlayStation 4 or 5 games on your Andriod phone.
- Download the Remote Play app from the Google PlayStore.
- Sign in to your PlayStation Account.
- Keep in mind that your android device should be at least OS 10 or OS11.
- You need to press your PlayStation and share your buttons together.
- Once the light on your play station flickering then, go to your phone.
- Go to your Bluetooth settings.
- Press the Available devices.
- Pair your devices.
- Accept the pairing request.
- Now flashlight on your console will turn blue.
- It will mean that your phone is connected to your PS console.
- The Remote Play app will ask you if you want to connect to PlayStation 4 or 5.
- Press on PlayStation that you want to connect to.
- You will have to turn on the remote play feature.
- Go to your Playstation settings on your regular gaming device.
- Go to the system.
- Scroll down to Remote Play
- Tun on the Remote Play.
- You will be able to enjoy your PlayStation game on your mobile.
How to Connect and Stream on iOS
Following is the process that you need to follow in order to run the Play station 4 or 5 on your iPhone.
- Go to the Apple store and download the Remote Play app from there.
- Sign or register into the PlayStation account.
- Keep in mind that your iPhone device is iOS13 or 14.5.
- Press Playstation and share the buttons together.
- Lights will start flickering in your device. Now go to your phone.
- Check your Bluetooth settings.
- Go to Pairing mode.
- Press on your console device.
- The remote play app will ask you if you want to connect to PlayStation 4 or 5.
- Click on the station that you want to connect to.
- You will be asked to switch on the remote play feature.
- Go to your PlayStation settings on your regular gaming device.
- Go to the system.
- Scroll down to Remote Play.
- Switch on the Remote play.
- You should be able to play on your Smartphone with ease now.
If you follow the above-given steps, you can easily connect and stream your favorite PlayStation game on your mobile. With these steps, TV won’t be a hindrance to your game. You can enjoy your game seamlessly.
MIR4: Epic Light Spirit ‘Radiance Dragon Mir’
Vampire Survivors: What Is The Location Of The Vampire Survivors Coffins?
Elder Scrolls: Where Does The Elder Scrolls: Blades Take Place?