Overwatch 2 two is in the beta stage. However, this game has been well received by players around the world. Overwatch 2 is inviting players from around the world to become part of the beta tests. Players can also become part of the Overwatch 2 Beta through the two ways such as Twitch Drops as well as claiming the beta keys. According to the Overwatch League Twitter, Overwatch 2 is releasing around 1500 keys every hour. However, only those players who have already pre-registered for the beta will be eligible to receive beta keys. However, those who received the awards have complained that they are not working for them. But you don’t worry about them as by reading this article, players can quickly fix the issue and enjoy playing Overwatch 2 beta.
How To Fix Overwatch 2 Beta Key Not Working?
Keep in mind that Overwatch 2 is in the beta. Therefore, only a limited number of players are invited to be part of the overwatch 2 beta. However, the persistent issue is that some players despite getting the beta keys are not able to access it. However, we will offer you a quick solution to deal with this problem. Players just need to follow the below steps to fix this beta key not working issue.
- The first thing that players have to do is that they need to close all the Battle.net and Blizzard services through the Task Manager.
- Once closed, players must relaunch Battle.Net.
- In this, they need to click on the Overwatch to get access to the Dropdown menu.
- In the dropdown menu, the payer must search for the Overwatch 2 Tech beta option.
- Players need to install to get the Overwatch 2 Tech Beta Option.
- This is how players will be able to access the Overwatch 2 Beta.
How To Fix Overwatch 2 Beta Not Available In Battle.net?
If you are still not able to access the beta key even after following the above steps, then you need to follow another way to get access to the beta keys. If the players don’t find the Tech beta option in Battle. Net. Below are a few additional tips and tricks that they need to follow to be able to access the beta key in the overwatch 2 game.
Players must register for Overwatch 2 Beta access with the same e-mail id that they are using for Battle.net. Otherwise, they will face issues trying to access the Tech beta.
Another fix for this problem can be to close the game. Change the game region to Europe and re-start the game. A lot of players have stated that this trick has worked for them.
- Players must sign up for the overwatch 2 beta access with the same E-mail id that they are using for Battle.net. If they don’t do that, they will encounter issues trying to access the Tech beta.
- If the problem persists, then players need to close the game. Players can also change the game region to Europe and restart their game. A lot of players have reported that this tip has worked for them.
That’s all there is about the Overwatch Beta key issue. I hope that now players will be able to solve the problem of the Beta Key Issue in the Overwatch 2.