Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds: What Is Territe Energy (Full Guide)
Ni No Kuni Cross World is free-to-play for android, iOS, and Windows. This is quite an interesting game to play. This is the game that gives players a chance to earn some bucks. Players can earn money through Cryptocurrency exchange. This game consists of two main currencies Territes and Asterites. In this article, we will discuss Territe Energy and How players can get it to increase their chances to get Territes in Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds.
What Is Territe Energy In Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds?
Players can also earn Territes by participating in Dailies, Familiar Adventure, or Chaos Field. Once players have gathered Territes, they can exchange them for Territe Tokens that can be cashed out through an E-Wallet.
To get the Territes in any other way, players need to take part in Dailies, Familiar Adventure or Chaos Field. Upon getting enough Termites, players can exchange them for Territe Tokens. Players can cash out money through an E-wallet using the Territe tokens.
How To Convert Territes To Tokens?
It is unfortunate for the players that they can not get the Token conversions at the moment on the Andriod and iOS devices. However, playing this game on the PC can convert the territes to tokens. For conversion, players need to have the black Diamond with them. Players are required to buy the black diamonds from the shop in the PC version of the game.
If the players want to convert the Territes, they need to follow the below steps:
- Go to the game menu.
- head to the shop.
- you will see the option for the Token Conversion.
- Click on it.
- Link your MARBLEX Wallet with your game account.
Following this process, you can easily convert the Territes into tokens. This way, you can use cryptocurrency exchange by the players.
If you want to know more about the other games, please visit this page.
- Roblox: All 20 Eggs Locations In Roblox Military Tycoon? (Full Guide)
- Roblox: Project Ghoul Kagune Tier List & Reroll Guide
- Roblox: Get to Know World Zero Codes (May 2022)
- Roblox: Taylor Swift Roblox Song ID Codes To Play Songs
- Roblox: Never Gonna Give You Up Roblox ID Code full list (2022 Updated)
- Roblox: How to Fix Mobile Camera Direction Bug (Fix)