Many times it happens you don’t want to show your history of the game in the Mobile Legends to your friends. Because you might not have a good game or you want to have some privacy. There is an option in the Mobile Legend game where you can hide your history. However, many players are aware of the same. But don’t worry, in this article, we will talk about how you can hide your gaming history in the Mobile legends game.
Mobile Legends (ML): How to Hide In-game History?
Hiding your History can help you in many situations, especially when you’re in a Tournament. Sometimes the rival team/players try to peek into your in-game history, to get an idea of your game style and your strategies, by looking at the characters you’ve equipped. And so to avoid this you can follow these steps to hide your in-game history in ML.
Many a time, while you are in-game, playing intensely, but due to the visibility of your history, your opponent can see your history and you can take the advantage of your gameplay in his own favor. You don’t let that happen at any cost.
However, keep in mind that the option of hiding the history is available for the advanced servers. Players can not avail this benefit on the original server. No worries, there is a bug that the players playing on the original servers can try to use this option. In this article, we will explain to you all the methods for both the server players. There is nothing to be worried about.
For Advance servers:
- Open the game and sign in with your Mobile legends account.
- Go to the match results/History menu in your account.
- Once you open the match results/history menu, you will find a hide history option.
- Click on the hide history option.
- You will come across the checkbox.
- Through this checkbox, you can choose to show and hide history.
For Original servers
- To hide the history in the original servers, you need two different accounts.
- One account should be on the advanced server and the other on the original server.
- Open the advance server with the primary account.
- Enable the Hide history option.
- You need to click on the test server button in the advanced server to run the trick.
- Head to the history menu/match results by clicking on the Profile account-Battlefield-History.
- Activate the history option.
- Once you log in to your mobile legends account.
- You will receive a notification on your account. And the account will be changed.
- To stay on the original server, you need to click on the back button of your smartphone and don’t click on the Ok button otherwise, this method will fail.
- Head to your match results/history menu. You will be able to see the hide history option in your original server account.
- Now you can click on the check box to prevent the strangers from looking into your history.
Once you follow these steps, you will be able to hide the history of your gameplay both for the advanced server and the original server. If you want to know more about the other games, please visit this page.
- Summertime Saga Jenny Route: What Is The Laptop Password?
- Valorant: Comparing Fade and Reyna In Valorant
- Cookie Run Kingdom: Best Cherry Blossom Cookie Toppings
- Summertime Saga: Complete French Test Answers