Looking to know how to install Add-om Spawner in GTA 5? You are in the right spot. In this guide, we will explain how to install Add-on Spawner in GTA 5?
GTA 5 is an entertainment game. In this game, you have to carry out many activities in order to progress in the game. In this game, you have to rise thorugh the criminal ranks by linking with friends to complete jobs for cash, purchase the properties, vehicles and character upgrades and you have to have a lot fun in the game. You can install different kinds of the functions in the game that would enhance your gun in the game and that would get you tools to progress better in the GTA 5 game. In this guide, we will explain to you how to install Add-on Spawner in GTA 5 game.
How to get Add-on Spawner in GTA 5?
If you download the Add-on Spawner in GTA 5, you can enhance your fun in the game to much extent. If you don’t know about how to install Add-on Spawner in the GTA 5 Game, then you need to follow the below steps:
- First download The “Add-on Spawner” Mod file from GTA mod website
- It will be download in Zip file. Therefore, you need to extract it into your desired folder.
- Open the folder and copy “AddonSpawner” Folder and “AddonSpawner.asi” file.
- Go to the “GTAV” main directory and paste those files there.
- You need to go to the “AddonSpawner” folder that you can just put in the “GTAV” main directory.
- Open the settings_menu file and set F10 instead of F5 as a MenuKey. You can also change the keys to your choise in this file.
- Head to the file section. Click on the Save or you can click CTRL+S Keys to save the file.
- By following this process, this mod will be installed successfully.
- Now, get into the game to play, Click F10 Key to open the Add-on Spawner.
Grand Theft Auto V: The Manual Game Info, Download Link, Wiki
Title: Grand Theft Auto V
Release date: 10-Oct-2013
Publisher: Rockstar Games
Game Size: 204 MB
Available on: Andriod and steam
Frequently Asked Questions In GTA 5
How do you open the spawn menu in GTA 5?
If you want to open the spawn menu in GTA 5, then you will have to enter “TT” to open the Spawner V Menu. You also need to type Last to spawn last Vehicle Spawned.
How do you install car mods in GTA 5?
- Download the program called OpenIV.
- Go to the GTA 5 game files
- Create a new folder called “mods.”
- Copy the folder named “update” in the game file
- Paste it in the Mods Folder.
What is ped in GTA V?
PEDS Is a section in the item definition file. It defines the characters and pedestrians and some of their properties.
Players can also follow extrasportz to get instant updates about this game.
- GTA 5: How To Get A Girlfriend In GTA 5?
- GTA 5: How to find the GTA 5 Vanilla Unicorn Club location
- How to Get A Girlfriend In GTA Liberty City Stories? (Wiki)