Genshin Impact Mobile: How To Change Resolution?
Genshin Impact Mobile is a great game to play. This is the game that is an open-world action RPG game. Players love its great graphics while playing this game. However, there are many players who want to change the resolution and graphics settings. Many players find it difficult to change the graphics settings. If you want to know how to change resolution settings in the Genshin Impact Mobile then you have landed at the right place. Scroll down till the end to know more.
How To Change Resolution In Genshin Impact Mobile?
If you want to do the first thing that is to change the Resolution in Genshin Impact mobile. You can not do that. Because as you open the game, it will start with an intro and tutorial. Once the tutorial and intro get finished and you enter the full game, it is when you will see the option to do anything in Genshin Impact. Through the tutorial, you can learn all the basics of the genshin impact game. Then you can follow the given steps to change the resolution settings in the Genshin Impact Mobile:
- Click on the Paimon Icon that is located in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the settings option to get access to the game settings.
- Press on the Graphics option to change the Genshin Impact Mobile Resolution.
- In this, you will see different graphics settings that you can change such as FPS, V-sync, Render Resolution, Shadow Quality, Visual Effects, and much more.
- Click on the Render Resolution to change the settings.
- Once you have changed the settings, make sure that you play the game to check if it is running smoothly with your game.
By following the above process, you can easily change the resolution in Genshin Impact Mobile. You have to make sure that you are using the right mobile that can give you good performance in the game. That’s all from us about how to change the resolution in the Genshin Impact mobile. I hope that you enjoyed reading this article.
- Genshin Impact: How To Redeem Codes(May 2022)
- Genshin Impact: How To Contact Mihoyo for customer support?
- Genshin Impact: How To do Full-Screen Genshin Impact? (Borderless Window Mode)