Looking to know about the Japanese voice actors of your favorite characters? You are in the right spot. In this guide, we will discuss the Genshin Impact Japanese Voice actors. Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Genshin Impact is a role-playing game. This game is quite popular in the world. It also has got many characters whom fans love dearly. Therefore, many players around the world want to know about the actors whose voices keep on enchanting them for the coming generation. In this guide, we will give you answer to your doubts. We will talk about the Genshin Impact Japanese Voice Actors of all characters.
Genshin Impact Japanese Voice Actors: Playable characters
- Albedo: Kenji Nojima (野島健児)
- Amber: Manaka Iwami (石見舞菜香)
- Barbara: Akari Kitō (鬼頭明里)
- Beidou: Ami Koshimizu (小清水亜美)
- Bennett: Ryōta Ōsaka (逢坂良太)
- Chongyun: Soma Saito (斉藤壮馬)
- Diluc: Kensho Ono (小野賢章)
- Diona: Shiori Izawa (井澤詩織)
- Eula: Rina Sato (佐藤利奈)
- Fischl: Maaya Uchida (内田真礼), Oz: Yasunori Masutani (増谷康紀)
- Ganyu: Reina Ueda (上田麗奈)
- Hu Tao: Rie Takahashi (高橋李依)
- Jean: Chiwa Saitō (斎藤千和)
- Kaedehara Kazuha: Nobunaga Shimazaki (岛崎信长)
- Kaeya: Kohsuke Toriumi (鳥海浩輔)
- Kamisato Ayaka: Saori Hayami (早見沙織)
- Keqing: Eri Kitamura (喜多村英梨)
- Klee: Misaki Kuno (久野美咲)
- Lisa: Rie Tanaka (田中理恵)
- Mona: Konomi Kohara (小原好美)
- Ningguang: Sayaka Ohara (大原さやか)
- Noelle: Kanon Takao (高尾奏音)
- Qiqi: Yukari Tamura (田村ゆかり)
- Razor: Kōki Uchiyama (内山昂輝)
- Rosaria: Ai Kakuma (加隈亜衣)
- Sayu: Aya Suzaki (洲崎綾)
- Sucrose: Akane Fujita (藤田茜)
- Tartaglia: Ryōhei Kimura (木村良平)
- Traveler – Aether: Shun Horie (堀江瞬)
- Traveler – Lumine: Aoi Yūki (悠木碧)
- Venti: Ayumu Murase (村瀬歩)
- Xiangling: Ari Ozawa (小澤亜李)
- Xiao: Yoshitsugu Matsuoka (松岡禎丞)
- Xingqiu: Junko Minagawa (皆川純子)
- Xinyan: Chiaki Takahashi (たかはし智秋)
- Yanfei: Yumiri Hanamori (花守 ゆみり)
- Yoimiya: Kana Ueda (植田佳奈)
- Zhongli: Tomoaki Maeno (前野智昭)
Genshin Impact Japanese Voice Actors : Upcoming Characters
- Aloy: To be announced.
- Dainsleif: Kenjiro Tsuda (津田健次郎)
- Gorou: Tasuku Hatanaka (畠中 祐)
- Kujou Sara: Asami Seto (瀬戸 麻沙美)
- Raiden Shogun: Miyuki Sawashiro (沢城みゆき)
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: Suzuko Mimori (三森すずこ)
- Thoma: Masakazu Morita (森田 成一)
- Yae Miko: Ayane Sakura (佐倉綾音)
Genshin Impact Japanese Voice Actors: Mentioned Characters
- Alice: Kikuko Inoue (井上喜久子)
- Arataki Itto: To be announced.
- Baizhu: Koji Yusa (遊佐 浩二)
- Cyno: To be announced.
- Dottore: To be announced.
- Iansan: To be announced.
- Kamisato Ayato: To be announced.
- Kuki Ninja: To be announced.
- Lynette: To be announced.
- Lyney: To be announced.
- Pulcinella: To be announced.
- Rhinedottir: To be announced.
- Sandrone: To be announced.
- Scaramouche: Tetsuya Kakihara (柿原 徹也)
- Shikanoin Heizou: To be announced.
- Signora: Yui Shoji (庄子裕衣)
- Skirk: To be announced.
- Varka: To be announced.
- Yaoyao: To be announced.
- Yunjin: To be announced.
Other games Voice actors: Tears of Themis Voice Actors
Genshin Impact Download Link, Game Description
Frequently Asked Questions
Who voices Genshin Impact Japanese?
Aoi Yuki, Voice of Lumine in Genshin Impact, Is an Ayato Stan.
Who voices Paimon Japanese?
Corina Boetther is the English voice of Paimon and Aoi Koga is the Japanese voice in the Genshin impact.
Who voices the guy from Genshin Impact?
The Guy is voiced by Cyno in the Genshin Impact.
Who voiced Ayaka Genshin Impact Japanese?
Saori Hayami voiced Ayake in Genshin impact Japanese.
What is lumine called in Japanese?
Lumine is calked Hotaru (蛍) in Japanese
Players can also follow extrasportz to get instant updates about this game.