Genshin Impact has the got the popularity that no game has got so far. You can find this game on the crossplay platform. It is a fantasy adventure game that you get to experience lots of adventure while playing. But still, there are some issues that players face. Genshin Impact does not have any option to make a switch between windowed and full-screen mode inside the game. This creates lots of problems for the players. But no worries, in this article, you will see two methods by which you can switch to full-screen Genshin Impact.
Without any delay, let’s get started on how to full screen (Borderless Mode) Genshin Impact.
Here Is How To Play Genshin Impact In Full-Screen Mode
Below are the two methods to play the Genshin Impact on full screen. As soon as you land on the main page, you will see Steam on your PC or click Alt+Enter to switch between windowed and full-screen mode. But the problem is that the second method does not work for all PCs, so you can go for the first method as this is the most used way that works across all the PC.
How to run the Genshin Impact in the borderless window using the steam on your PC
- Start the Steam on your PC. however, if you don’t have steam then simply install it and make an account.
- In the steam, click on “Add Game” from the bar on the top of your screen and then choose “add a non-steam game to my library.”
- Click on the Browse and search for “Genshinimpact.exe” and you need to click on it.
- Click on the open button and add the selected program.
- Go to the launch options and type Popupwindow and click on the ok button and then launch the game.
That’s all you need to know about How to run the Genshin Impact in a borderless window. If you want to know more about the other games, please visit this page.
- Summertime Saga Jenny Route: What Is The Laptop Password?
- Valorant: Comparing Fade and Reyna In Valorant
- Cookie Run Kingdom: Best Cherry Blossom Cookie Toppings
- Summertime Saga: Complete French Test Answers