Gameloop also known as The Tencent Gaming Buddy is an emulator that is used to play games on PC. However, recently, it is used the most just to play Pubg on the PC. But lately, it is not going the way it should go. It has been lagging constantly, thereby troubling the players. Players are clueless as to how to fix this recurring problem of lagging in the Gameloop emulator. Below are the ways by which you can fix the game lag in Gameloop 2022.
How to Fix the Gameloop Lag
Game loop lags are the result of the incorrect setting as well as the poor configuration of the PC.
Below is the minimum system configuration required for your system.
- CPU: Dual-core from Intel or AMD at 1.8 GHz.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600
- Memory: at least 3GB of RAM
- Graphics Memory: 2GB
- OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7
- DirectX: Version 8.0c
- Storage: 1GB of free storage
Below is the recommended system configuration for your system:
- CPU: Quad-core from Intel or AMD at 1.8 GHz.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600.
- Memory: at least 8GB of RAM
- Graphics Memory: 4GB
- OS: Windows 10
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3GB of free storage
If you configure your system as per what was advised to you, I hope that your system will work fine.
Set Your Power Plan Mode to High-Performance Mode
If you have turned on the power saving mode in your system with the aim to enhance your battery. You need to turn it off if you want your system to run well. If you want to set off the power-saving mode, you need to follow the steps:
- Go to your PC’s Control Panel
- Search for the Power Option
- Click on the Power Option
- Change your plan mode to High-Performance
If you have a laptop then follow these steps instead:
- Go to your taskbar
- Click on the battery option
- Now change it to max performance
Your internet connection speed should be good. As this be the reason for your lagging. You need to keep your internet speed at 15 Mbps.
Change the Priority of Gameloop in the Task Manager
What happens is that in your in the background of your PC, many apps run. Your PC is not aware as to which one to give the utmost priority. So, you need to change the priority of the game loop to a higher position. This way, you will let your PC know that the Emulator matters to you. Below are the steps by which you can know how to change the Priority of your Tencent Gaming Buddy.
- Open the Gameloop with the game of your choice.
- Open the Task Manager (Ctrl + Shift + Esc) through your keyboard.
- Find out the Gameloop
- Right-click on the Emulator in the task manager.
- Head to the priority and change it to high.
- You can close your Task Manager to play the game.
Gameloop Emulator In-Game Fix
You need to understand both your pc and the requirement of the settings that are needed in your PC. you must use the setting that fits the best for your PC. This way, your PC will not lag.
- Graphics mode: Smooth
- FPS: High/Extreme
- Game Mode: Colorful
- Anti-aliasing: Disable
- Automatically Adjust Game FPS: Disable
If you apply these settings to your pc, I hope that things would work fine for you. With that, this is a wrap from us, I hope that you enjoyed reading our article on how to fix the Gameloop lag. If you want to know more about the other games, please visit this page.