Fortnite: How To Fix Fortnite Matchmaking Error In (2022)?
Since its launch, Fortnite has been one of the best games out there. It has been getting a lot of traction for this game. Despite this game being good, there are some errors that keep popping up from time to time. This is error is such that players find themselves in the loop, not finding any solution to it. The error is “Fortnite matchmaking error”. This error pops up, again and again, making it difficult for the players to play the game with their friends. Most of the players of Fortnite face matchmaking errors when they attempt to get into a lobby in the game.
If you are one of those players who suffer from this Fortnite Matchmaking errors then you will find the solution in this article. This article will let you how how to fix the Fortnite Matchmaking Error in 2022.
What Causes The Fortnite Matchmaking Error in Fortnite?
Many of the players are wondering why this matchmaking error is occurring in the Fortnite. They want to make sure that if the mistake is from their side, they can stop making the matchmaking error from occurring in the future. We tried to find out the reasons to this error. And we came to know that it is not your fault yours. But it is the issue that occurs from the server-side when Epic game launches the new update.
When an epic game launches any new update in Fortnite, many players from around the world flock to the Playstore to download the game that creating a lot of burden on the server. That server is visited by a lot of millions of visitors at the same time. All the Fortnite players are in the queue when they press the play button together which leads to the server getting down and a matchmaking error in the Fortnite.
How To Fix Matchmaking Error In Fortnite?
We have a few methods to fix the Fortnite Matchmaking error in 2022, in this article we will discuss all the methods one by one:
1. Restart Fortnite
Matchmaking error faced by players in Fortnite is not a technical error. It can only be fixed by restarting the game. You might argue that this is a very easy solution but there are many players who have claimed that they have managed to solve this issue by doing this process. If you don’t know how to restart the Fortnite and then you need to follow the below steps:
- Go to the taskbar on your PC.
- Head to the Epic Games Launcher and right-click on it and select the End Task.
- Right-click on Fortnite and select the end task.
- Open both Epic Games launcher and Fortnite again
- Once done, you need to try and connect the server.
- Your Fortnite restart will be done.
However even after restarting your Fortnite, you still face the matchmaking error, then you need to follow the other steps that we will be suggesting to you in the further part of the article.
2. Change Matchmaking Region
While facing the Matching error, you need to change the region where you have been facing this matchmaking issue. However, if you are unaware of how to change the region in Fortnite and then you need to follow the given steps:
- Press on the three horizontal lines that is located on the right corner of the screen.
- Choose the setting icon.
- You can see the region where you face this issue.
- Change the matchmaking region from here.
- Once you change it and then you need to return to the game and start playing Fortnite.
3. Change Date & Time
Despite trying all the above solutions, if you are still facing the matchmaking issue, then it might mean that your data and time setting are in mess and you need to synchronize them. If you don’t know how to change the date and time on the PC and don’t worry, you need to follow the given steps and you will be able to change the date and time:
- Open the settings option on your PC.
- You will have to go to the Time and Language section
- Disable the option called “Set time automatically option.”
- Click on the change option after disabling it.
- Change the time and date according to the region that you have selected in fortnite.
- Launch the fortnite and see if the error is fixed or not.
These are all the options to deal with the issue of match-making. I am sure this error will get resolved if you try any of the options. However, if the error does not get resolved, then it means that there is serves side issue and you have no option but to wait till the load on the server gets reduced.
That’s all from us about how to fix the matchmaking error in the Fortnite and I hope that you will be able to solve this issue sooner.
If you want to know more about the other games, please visit this page.
- Summertime Saga Jenny Route: What Is The Laptop Password?
- Valorant: Comparing Fade and Reyna In Valorant
- Cookie Run Kingdom: Best Cherry Blossom Cookie Toppings
- Summertime Saga: Complete French Test Answers