Do you want to know how to fix the Sims 4 Gallery Not connecting? You have come to the right place. In this guide, we will explain how to fix the Sims 4 Gallery Not connecting?
Sims 4 is a casual-simulation game. In this game, You have to unleash your imagination and create a world of Sims that is quite unique. You have to explore and customize every detail from Sims to homes. You can also choose how Sims Look, act and Dress. However, many users are encountering a few problems while playing Sim 4 game. They faced the errors like “Could not locate this item” or “Unable to go online” uses. Because of these issues, they are not able to play the game properly. However, in this guide, we will explain to you how to fix the Sims 4 Gallery not connecting issue. Without any further ado, Let’s get started:
How to Fix Sims 4 Gallery Not Connecting?
The Issues such as “Could not locate this item” or Unable to Go Online” have to do with the antivirus or firmware software. If you have this software in your systems, they tend to cause these problems in your game. If you are facing these problems, then you need to follow the below steps to deal with such issues:
- Launch the Antivirus program in your device.
- Head to the settings.
- Got to the exceptions in there.
- Tap on the “Add Exception.”
- Then, Head to the Local Disk (C), Open the Program files (x86) Folder, and Choose the origin folder, click “OK.”
- Now you are required to add an exception in the Electronics Arts folder.
- Go to the documents and choose the Electronic Arts folder. And Close the Anti Virus Software.
- Go to the “quick search tab, find out the firewall and click on “Firewall and Network protection.”
- Now press on the “Allow an app through the firewall.”
- There, you need to navigate to the Sims 4 application. You need to mark the ticks for both private and public.
- Click on the “Allow another app” option. Open the Program Files (x86) folder. Select the Origin folder and click on it.
- Now, clear the Sime 4 Cache. For that, you need to come to the Documents folder. Open the Electronics Arts folder and open the Sims 4 folder.
- You will see a “loalthumbchache.package” file. Delete this file and it will clear the game’s cache.
- Then, You have to repair the Sims 4. For that, you will have to navigate to the My Game Library which is located on the left side. Right-Click on the Sims 4, Then click on the Repair option. Now, wait for some time for the process to finish to 100%.
- Now, your issues are resolved, and start the game and you will not face any issues in the Sims 4 Gallery.
Frequently Asked Questions in Sims 4
Why is my gallery not working in Sims 4?
It might be that reason that you are facing the issue of the network. If you need to troubleshoot using the above steps to solve this issue.
How do you get the gallery back on Sims 4?
If you want to open the Gallery in Sims 4, then you need to click on the F4 or on the Gallery button.
Players can also follow extrasportz to get instant updates about this game.