Evil Dead: How to Disable Anti-Aliasing? (Full Guide)
Evil Dead: Evil dead is quite an interesting game to play. There is an anti-aliasing feature that makes the game all more interesting as it improves the visual experience for the players. It can also remove the lined and pixilation, which gives a better image quality. But due to the anti-aliasing feature, you might experience some performance dropping at some points. This is the reason, players want to disable this feature but they don’t know how to disable anti-aliasing in Evil Dead: The Game. Below are the ways to do it:
How to Disable Anti-Aliasing In Evil Dead: The Game?
If you are facing performance-related issues or blurs on the screen due to Anti-Aliasing. Then you have landed up at the right place, we will discuss the steps to disable the Anti-Aliasing in the game. Scroll down to the bottom:
- Go to the location: C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local\EvilDead\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
- Players need to click on the view option, from there, they have to click on the Hidden items option. Then, the player needs to unhide the AppData Folder first.
- Players will need to make changes in the Config file of the game. It is located in WindowsNoEditor folder. It will be a .ini file GameUserSettings.ini.
- Before doing this, players must ensure that Epic Games Launcher and Evil Dead are not running.
- To ensure safety, players can create a backup file.
- After this, players must open the Config file with Notepad.
- At the end of the config file, players must insert the additions below:
- Players need to make sure that Epic Games launcher and Evil Dead are not running.
- Players can also make the backfile to ensure safety.
- Player should open the Config file with Notepad.
- At the end of the config file, Players should insert the additions below:
Players need to make the file read-only. The game can undo the changes that players made to the config file. Below is the process to do it:
- Click on the GameUserSettings.ini.
- Choose the properties
- Go to the General tab.
- You will see a Read-only checkbox.
- Mark it as read-only and then click OK.
- Close the window and run Evil Dead: The Game.
That’s all about how to disable Anti-Aliasing in Evil Dead: The Game. I hope that you enjoy reading the article as much as you enjoy playing the game. If you want to know more about the other games, please visit this page.