Elden Ring: How To Get and Use Fingerslayer Blade?
Elden Ring is the most coveted game out there today. There are many characters in the Elden ring that have different tasks to perform in the game. One of the characters is Ranni. To progress the Ranni’s questline, a player needs to find a finger slayer blade in the Elden Ring. if you find the Fingerslayer blade in the game, then Ranni will get you to find the hidden treasure of Nokron in the game. If you manage to get the hidden treasure, it will be one of the key items in the game. In this guide, we will explain to you how to get and use Fingerslayer in Elden Ring.
How to Get Fingerslayer Blade in Elden Ring
To get the Fingerslayer Blade in Elden Ring, Players will need to get into the Nokron Eternal City. For your reference, I want to mention that the closest site of grace to Eternal City is Night’s Sacred Ground. You need to follow the below steps to get the Fingerslayer Blade in Elden ring.
- Go to the Night’s Sacred Ground.
- Head to the Giant building that is located in the northeast.
- Fight or avoid all the mimic tears on the way.
- Get into the building and open the chest before them.
- There, you can get the Finderslayer Blade and Great Ghost Glovewort.
Many of the players don’t have the Night’s Sacred Ground open, then, they need to follow the below steps to get the finderslayer blade:
- Go to the Ancestral Woods site of grace.
- Get on the Roof-like balcony before you.
- Jump from there on the edge of the opposite building.
- Get on the balcony of another building on your right. Now you will get to the Night’s Sacred Ground.
- Go to the southwest.
- You will see two statutes on these stairs.
- Jump across the dome-like tower and go past the Silver Tear enemy.
- Get to the south from here and keep going straight towards the east.
- Now you will arrive at a room consisting of many white candles.
- Get downstairs and come outside of the church.
- Just outside the church, you will get the Night’s Sacred Ground site of grace.
Now on the night’s sacred ground, you will find the Fingerslayer Blade. But you need to follow all the above steps.
How to Use the Fingerslayer Blade
Once, you land your hands on the Fingerslayer Blade, you can use it and give it to the Ranni. It can greatly help you in progressing her questline and you can get the Carian Inverted Statue in return for giving her Fingerslayer Blade.
That’s all to it about how to get and use fingerslayer blade in the Elden ring. I hope that you enjoyed reading this article.
If you want to know more about the other games, please visit this page.