Elden Ring: How To Beat Magma Wyrm Makar & Location?
In the Elden ring, you come across many enemies against whom you have to fight. If you manage to kill enemies, you receive a lot of rewards. One of the bosses you must fight in Elden ring is Magma Wyme Makar who wards off Magma Wyrm’s Scalesword and Dragon Heart upon being defeated. You also receive the 24000 runes for defeating the Magma Wyrm. therefore, it is very profitable for you to fight the Magma Wyrm in the Elden Ring. In this article, we will discuss how to beat Magma Wyrm Makar and its location.
How to Beat Magma Wyrm Makar in Elden Ring
If you want to defeat the Magma Wyrm then you need to attract it and drain its health to zero. However, you have to be cautious of some moves that you must have the knowledge of so that you can avoid if you want to defeat the Magma Makar in Elden Ring.
- Tailwhip: Tailwhip is a move by Magma Wyrm Makar that he performs if you get behind him to attack. When you attack it from behind, Magma Wyrm performs the tailwhip that covers the large area. The only way to protect yourself is if you have a good shield and can get away from it.
- Magma Trails: This is the move in which Magma Wyrm Makar leaves the magma behind. It can inflict huge damage on you.
- Sword slash or sword pound: Magma Wyrm Makar will perform two moves with its swords of which you need to be careful. It takes out the sword and slashes it and ponds the sword on the ground. If you see the sword being taken out, it is a sign that you must run away from it.
If you manage to take away 50% of its health, then don’t think that you have significantly damaged it, it can still inflict great damage on you. It can stand on its hind legs and pull off the following moves that can be damaging for you, so you must avoid them.
Magma arc: It will start throwing the magma in a circular arc. You need to step out of its way if you want to avoid it.
Fireballs: Through this move, it will throw the fireballs at the players.
Spin Slash: Magma Wyrm Makar will start spinning while also slashing the sword. Keep in mind that this is a move that covers a large area. Therefore, you need to be careful of it.
To master fighting these moves and to know when these moves are performed, you need to play this game as much as possible. This way, you will know everything about these moves and you will have an idea of how to avoid them as well as hit the target at the correct time.
Another thing that you need to keep in mind is that you need to hit the Magma Wyrm Makar on his belly and tail. This is the area where you can easily defeat them by hitting them. However, if you target the forelegs or mouth and you will be in danger.
Magma Wyrm Makar Location
To get to Magma Wyrm Makar in Liurnia, you need to go to the lakes at Ruin-strewn Precipice. To get to it, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Ravine Site of grace.
- Keep walking until you reach a Tower-like area. This is the place where you can use the site of grace here.
- Go up the ladders and go to the room glowing with green crystals.
- There, you will ladder, and climb them.
- However, you need to be aware of the enemy attack.
- You need to use the Lever in front of you by taking the right.
- Just go straight, and you will find many creatures mining. You have to avoid them and turn left.
- You will arrive at the Ruin-strewn Precipice after coming out.
- Now get a lift up.
- Walk on the natural path and here you will see Wyverns of which you have to be careful as they can inflict poison damage on you.
- Now you have to reach the Ruin-Strewn Precipice overlook site of grace.
- Go to the cave from there and pass the golden mist to get to Magma Wyrm Makar.
That’s there to it about how Elden Ring: How To Beat Magma Wyrm Makar & Location. I hope that you enjoy reading this article.
If you want to know more about the other games, please visit this page.