Diablo Immortal: What are the Best Settings on Android and iOS? (Full guide)
Diablo Immortal has ended the years of wait for the players. Now players are able to play it on Android and iOS as well as on PC. Players will definitely enjoy playing this game on their devices. Like most games, Diablo Immortal should be optimized for mobile devices. Players will have to come up with the best settings if they want to play this game seamlessly. However, they don’t need to worry about as we will explain how players can use the best settings for Andriod and iOS for Diablo Immortal.
Which are the best Diablo Immortal in-game settings for Android and iOS?
Below you will find the best Diablo Immortal in-game settings for Andriod and iOS:
- Auto Pick Up Items: Normal, Magic, and Rare On. Save yourself some time on the grind by turning on auto pick up for all gear. With the amount of space in your pack and the frequency of Blacksmiths, you shouldn’t be worried about filling it up early on.
- Primary Attack Aim: On. Ideal for ranged classes.
You can keep a “Low” device load and still have a fluid gameplay experience with these settings:
- Frame Rate: 30.
- Resolution: High.
- Image Sharpening: Off.
- Graphics Quality: High.
- Anti-Aliasing: Low.
- Bloom Effect: Off.
- Vegetation Burning Effects: Off.
- Reduce PvP Effects: Off.
Players can increase the Frame Rate to 60, and Resolution to Ultra. they can also switch on the Image Sharpening and visual effects. However, it will increase the device load to medium or high. It can also overheat or drain the battery faster.
What are the Best system settings for Diablo Immortal on Android and iOS?
For the Mobile device system settings, players have to keep the power saving mode on to increase the device’s battery life. If players use the comfort Eye Shield on Andriod devices, then it will allow them to play this game for a longer period of time. It will also not strain your eyes.
That’s all from us about what are the Best settings on Android and iOS for Diablo Immortal. I hope that you enjoyed reading this article as much as you enjoyed playing Diablo Immortal.
Players can also follow extrasportz to get instant updates about this game.
- Diablo Immortal: How to get the battle pass, Tiers, and rewards? (Full Guide)
- Diablo Immortal: How To Download and Play On PC? (Full Guide)