Diablo Immortal has announced that it will be released later this year. This news has managed to make many of the fans excited. Since they are eagerly waiting for the game’s release. Currently, this game is running in closed beta. However Diablo has a touch-based interface. But recently it has been announced that developers are trying to provide the controller support for Diablo Immortal. It is certainly cheering news for those who want to play Diablo Immortal through the controller. In this article, we will let you know how you can play diablo immortal with a controller.
Diablo Immortal Controller Support
Players are certainly very excited about the news of the controller. However, developers also had their say in this matter.
“Last year, the community pleaded for controller support. We were happy to oblige, and the Closed Beta introduced a handful of compatible controller devices.
Our goal is for the controller’s presence to be detected the moment the game is launched. We want to handle connecting and disconnecting your controller more seamlessly and make controllers work in all in-game menus.
We’re thrilled by the positive reception we’ve received from the controller support in the Closed Beta. Nonetheless, the roster of controllers in Closed Beta isn’t our final list, and, we still have a litany of polish items to further improve controller support for the global release of the game.”
From these statements, It is clear that it might take some time for the Diablo Immortal to be live with the controller. However, you will know how you can connect your device with the wireless controller.
How To Play Diablo Immortal With A Controller?
- Players need to switch on Bluetooth on their mobile devices to get started.
- Players need to activate pairing mode for their wireless controller.
- If the pairing is done, players will see the controller in the connectable list of Bluetooth devices.
- Players need to press the Connect to link the wireless controller and the mobile device.
- Now players can have lots of fun playing the Diablo Immortal on a controller.
What are the Controllers that Support in Closed Beta Test
- Xbox Adaptive Controller
- Bluetooth Controller Xbox Series X/S
- Controller Series 2 Xbox Elite
- Sony DualShock 4
- Razer Kishi
- Wireless Bluetooth Controller Xbox One
This is everything about the controller setting in the Diablo Immortal. I hope that you are enjoying playing the beta version of Diablo Immortal. Soon it would be accessible to everyone.