Diablo Immortal: How to get/use Reforge Stones? (Full Guide)
Diablo Immortal is an action MMORPG game. This game was launched by Blizzard that can be played on mobile. It has 6 classes and Players have to play for one of the classes. Players encounter many evils in the game whom players have to beat with their teammates to be able to win the game. Players have to constantly strive to improve their characters and gear to kill the enemies. In this game, players can upgrade the gear in many ways but one of the ways is by Reforge stones. Reforge stones are a very rare attribute. If players can possess them, then they can get the whole game to their advantage. In this article, you will get to know how to get the Reforge Stones in the Diablo Immortal game.
Complete Reforge Stones Guide in Diablo Immortal
Players get reforge stones in two ways. One is through Hilts merchant and another through the Battle Pass. Keep in mind, that when you are at the end of your game, you must be able to reforge your gear. Players can get the reforge stones every day. But they will be able to obtain a maximum of 8 at a time. Players can also use the reforge stones with the primary gear.
Once the players reach Rank 6, Rank 11, and Rank 16, Players become eligible to use the reforge stones on their gear. Just Go to a Blacksmith and press on the Reforge. From there, you will be able to use the reforge stone on the gear. Diablo Immortal has another Reforge Stones by the name of Family Reforge Stones that players can use on their gear as they are known to be good.
How to get Family Reforge Stone?
Family Reforge Stones is good when it comes to reforging your Gear in the Diablo Immortal. Family Reforge Stones are of 6 types and they will give your the following the Family Set bonus:
- Wildfire Family: Players get the 2% chance to kill an enemy when you call a fireball-spitting Hydra.
- Jolt Family: You can make your character inactive and you have 2% chance.
- Ravager Family: You have a 2% chance when you kill an enemy to cause the corpse to explode.
- Barrier Family: You have a 2% chance when attacked to get an absorption shield for 6 seconds.
- Tremor Family: You can inflict damage and hold your enemies for 1.5 seconds with 2% of chance.
- Vengeance Family: You can increase the damage you deal by 100% for 1 second with 2% chance.
If players want to get the Family Reforge Stones in Diablo Immortal, they will have to get it through Eternal Orbs which is a premium currency. players will have to expend IRL money to get them. However, there is another way by which players can get it which is from Battle pass. But it is going to take alot of time to get all the stones.
That’s all from us about how to reforge stone in the Diablo Immortal. I hope that you enjoyed reading this article as much as you enjoyed playing the Diablo Immortal game.
Players can also follow extrasportz to get instant updates about this game.
- Diablo Immortal: How to get the battle pass, Tiers, and rewards? (Full Guide)
- Diablo Immortal: How To Download and Play On PC? (Full Guide)
- Diablo Immortal: What are the Best Settings on Android and iOS? (Full guide)
- Diablo Immortal: What are the Best PvE Classes?