Dead By Daylight is quite an interesting game to play. In this game, players have to act as killers and survivors. They enjoy whatever interactions happen between them. What actually happens in this game is that players get on the battlefield to play the game in which killers try to catch the other survivors and torture them. On the other hand, Survivors make efforts to avoid the killer by blinding them with the flashlight and fixing the Generator in time to escape and win the game. Below, we will explain how you can use the Flashlight in Dead by Daylight (DBD) Mobile.
Where to Find & How to Use Flashlight in Dead by Daylight Mobile?
The Flashlight is one of the important parts of the Dead by Daylight Mobile game because Flashlight can blind the killer and can protect your teammate as well. However, it has very limited battery life and you have to be very strategic when it comes to using it. It means that you should use the flashlight only when it is the most necessary. Below, get to know how to use Flashligh in the DBD mobile:
- Click on the loadout icon that is located on the upper-left side of your screen. Now add the Flashlight icon to your add-ons. But if you don’t have the flashlight then as you play the game, you will get one in the Chest during the game or you can get one from the Blood market. But you need to raise your Blood points.
- Once you get the flashlight, you need to make sure that you use the flashlight wisely as the flashlight has limited battery life. Talking about the Uncommon Flashlight, it has 8 seconds of battery life and 2 seconds per beam duration. You have the option to unlock the other flashlight that provides you with better battery life.
- If you want to blind the killer, then just click on the flashlight icon that is located on the right side of your screen. You have to aim at the killer’s eyes from a distance of 10 meters. The killer will get blinded. The range of flashlights is only 10 meters. Using it from close range will not work better for you.
- Remember, the Killer can still attack you therefore, Flashlight is just used as leverage to blind the killer so that he will drop the survivor that he is holding within a few seconds of the blindness.
The flashlight has also the ability to deactivate the traps left behind by the Hag and can also burn the wraith and nurse things when they are decloaking. If you want to burn and deactivate the trap, all you have to do is shine your Flashlight beam at them.
What are the types of Flashlights in DBD?
There are 3 types of flashlights in DBD:
- Uncommon Flashlight: It has 8 seconds of battery life.
- Spot flashlight: It has 8 seconds of battery life, it consumes less battery but it can raise the accuracy.
- Utility flashlight: It has 12 seconds of battery life and it reduces accuracy while also raising brightness and blindness duration.
That’s everything that you need to know about how to use Flashlight in DBD mobile and how to find it. All you need to keep in mind is that practice makes a man perfect. You need to keep practicing the aim and you will be able to blind the killer. Flashlight in DBD also gets you time to hide. players can also follow extrasportz to get instant updates about this game.