Call of Duty is a free-to-play shooter game for Android and Ios. This game has been created to be played using the mobile touch screen. But players can play this game using the controller too. Your game becomes easier when you play it using the controller. You can control the game in a better way. However, what is the best controller settings for COD mobile? The setting of the controller varies from person to person playing the game. What a player wants the setting to be not be wanted by the other player. However, still, we would like to give the ideal settings that you can give yourself in the COD game.
The Best Controller Settings For CoD Mobile
If the players want to make changes in the settings, they will have to go to the CoD mobile settings and select the controller option. Once Players select the controller settings, then players can start to customize their controlling settings. Below are the optimal settings for CoD mobile that should work for all the players using a controller.
Best Controller Settings
- X-axis FLIP: Default
- Y-axis FLIP: Default
- Flip triggers with bumpers: Default
- Tap ADS: Hold
- Auto-Sprint: Off
- Sprint Function: Push left joystick forward
Best Controller Sensitivity Settings
- Horizontal Sensitivity: 130 – 150
- Vertical Sensitivity: 120 – 150
- ADS and Non-Scope Horizontal Sensitivity: 80 – 100
- Scope Horizontal Sensitivity: 85 – 100
- Scope Vertical Sensitivity: 90 – 100
- Sniper ADS Horizontal Sensitivity: 50 – 80
- Sniper ADS Vertical Sensitivity: 50 – 90
The above settings are the best settings that players can set in their controller in the CoD game. If you customize the settings as per what we gave you above, you can greatly enhance your game and your performance as well. However, players can play with the settings and can find which setting that players are most comfortable playing. If you find the best settings on your own, trust those will be your settings.
- 11 Best Android Games Like Ludo King (Similar Alternatives)
- Wild Rift: How To Surrender In LoL Wild Rift?
- Steam: How To Redeem Steam Keys On Mobile?