Monster Legends: How To Breed Pandaken? (Full Guide)
Do you want to know how to breed Pandaken in the Monster Legends? You have come to the right place. In this guide, we will explain how to breed Pandaken in the Monster Legends.
Monsters Legends is an RPG game in which you have to train the monsters and prepare them to fight against the other monsters. If you want to produce your own monsters and then want to train them, you can do that too. In this guide, we will let you know how to breed the Pandaken in the Monster Legends game. Pandaken is a monster that is quite powerful and it can help you a lot in the fight against the other monsters. You need to increase its level in the game and unleash it on the monsters. You will learn more about it in the article.
How to Breed Pandaken in Monster Legends?
Breeding the monster is not easy. You have to go through a certain process in order to breed a monster. If you want to breed the Pandaken in the Moster legends. You need to follow the given steps:
- Getting the Pandaken monster is very rare. As you are eligible to get it only when you reach at level 2.
- You need to reach level 2 first.
- You need to obtain Hatchery and breeding Mountain.
- You need to go to the breeding mountain and you have to obtain the Firesaur and Treezard MG together in order to get Pandaken.
- However, it is not a guarantee that you will get it. You have got 50% chance that you will get the Pandaken with Firesaur and Treezard MG together.
- You are required to try the other combinations such as Treezard MG and Sethlans.
- You can go for the combinations such as Nature and Fire Types.
- However, Again there is a lesser chance that you would get the Pandaken.
- Once you have tried these combinations, you need to head to the Hatchery.
- You will see an egg there.
- The egg you see is the Pandaken egg that will take 30 seconds to hatch.
- You have the option to go directly to the hatchery and purchase the egg for 80 gems.
- You can sell the egg too. You will get 2500 gold in exhange.
- If you manage to upgrade the Pandaken, you can easily get up to 154 GPM.
Monster Legends Game Info, Download Link, Wiki
Title: Monster Legends
Release date: 12-Jun-2014
Publisher: Social Point
Game Size: 127 MB
Breed and train monsters of all elements and rarities! Build your fighting force and face the ultimate challenge: Battles against other Monster Masters!
Discover the universe of Monster Legends and the story of its inhabitants. Start by building a city for your monsters, fill it with habitats, and breed new species! Then, collect monsters and choose your strategy in action-packed battles.
This is how you can breed Pandaken in Monster Legends. That’s all from us. I hope that you enjoyed reading this guide as much as you enjoyed playing the Monster legends.
Players can also follow extrasportz to get instant updates about this game.