BitLife: How To Become Chemical Engineer? (Full Guide)
Bitlife is one of the best games out there to play. In this game, you get to lead the lives of different characters. One of the best but difficult to get character is becoming an engineer. Once you become the engineer in the bitlife, then you become eligible to complete the many challenges in the Bitlife game. One challenge is to complete the Jekylle and Hyde Challenge. To complete this challenge, you need to be a chemical engineer as well as a male, and you should be able to perfect ten relationships and commit three murders. However, you have to choose the method of the murder by clubbing. You can complete this challenge of Jekyll and Hyde challenge once you become the chemical engineer in bitlife.
How to Get a Career as a Chemical Engineer in BitLife?
Unlike real life, if you want to be a Chemical Engineer in Bitlife, then you need to be very smart and intelligent. This way, you will get into the university. Keep in mind, without being smart and intelligent, you can think of becoming an engineer in the bitlife. To become an engineer, you need to follow the given steps:
- Apply to the University upon turning 18.
- Choose either Engineering or Chemistry as a degree.
- Finish your four years of studies.
- Get a part-time job.
- Participate in the college clubs and frats.
- Study well.
- After four years, you will easily get a job.
- Go to the Jobs tab.
- You come across different Jobs.
- Select an Engineering-I or Chemical Engineer job.
You need to prepare well for the interview and you will get the job of becoming the Chemical Engineer on Bitlife. That’s all from us about how to become a chemical engineer in Bitlife. I hope that you enjoyed reading this article as much as you enjoyed playing the Bitlife game.
Players can also follow extrasportz to get instant updates about this game.
- Bitlife: How To Collect Evidence and become an informant? (Full Guide)
- Bitlife Cheats: Tips And Tricks To Beat The Game (2022)
- Bitlife: How To Become A Singer In Bitlife?