Apex Legend is one of the most interesting games out there. In this, everything is running very fast. It is necessary that you are in control of your gaming. This is the only way to play the game the way you want to play. You need to be sure to set your reticle settings as per your convenience. With the updated reticle colors in Apex Legends, it gives you the option to choose the color. You can make your crosshair Pink or Blue. In this article, we will talk about how to transform your reticle colors:
How Do You Change the Reticle Colors in Apex Legends
Follow the below steps to change your reticle settings in Apex Legends:
- Go to the Firing range.
- Press on your settings menu.
- Scroll down to the gameplay tab.
- Find the Reticle Settings section.
- You will see a customizable option.
- It will open the Reticle Color Selection Section.
- You have the option to choose between one of four pre-made color options.
Many a time, players don’t like the default color in the Reticle color selection settings. Therefore, they have to use color sliders to refine their choice. Therefore, if you come across a streamer’s color choices that you like so much, you can use a HEX code to ensure that you have the best colors in the game. Also, you must spend more time on the range to ensure that your choice of reticle colors in Apex legends is good while gaming. You need to ensure that you can aim at moving targets as well as standing bots to check whether it works for you.
If you play this game on PC, then you can change the reticle colors using the game’s launch options. You need to follow the below steps:
- You need to right-click on the thumbnail when you open the game on steam.
- A properties menu will pop up.
- Navigate to the Launch option line.
- Insert this code: +reticle_color “0 0 0” ( Replace the zeroes with HEX code numbers)
- You can bypass the constraints of the in-game menu options.
This is how you can pass the Reticle color settings in the Apex Legends. Keep in mind that you are restricted to values under 255 only. That’s all there is to it about how to change the reticle color settings in the Apex Legends.
Players can also follow extrasportz to get instant updates about this game.
- How To Log Out Of Apex Legends On Steam?
- Wehoopinx Twitch: Know Streamer Details, Subscriber Count, Life Details
- Pokemon Go: Get to know all the hacks and mods