Genshin game is quite fun and engaging to play. Genshin Impact included lots of weapons with the new maps in its version 2.0 update. One of the best weapons, it added was Amenoma Kageuchi. Amenoma is one of the best swords in the game. It is a sword that people are craving. Its design replicates Hakuen Mitchimitsu Amennoma. The main benefit of this sword is that it gets back its ability after using an Elemental Burst. This article will let you know how you can Amenoma Kageuchi sword in Genshin Impact, the stats and the best characters that you can get in the Genshin Impact.
Amenoma Kageuchi sword in Genshin Impact
Douin was the founding member of the Iwakura clan. It was Douin who gifted this Amenoma sword. This sword is an Inazuma sword. It was gifted with the purpose of taking good care while he was away in Konda village. It is a secret blade used by swordsmen who got the “in” to destroy evil forces on Inazuma Island.
How to Get Amenoma Kageuchi Sword in the Genshin Impact
- Players can get this sword by first getting the Saimon Hairloom Blade Diagram by completing the Farmer’s Treasure Quest. To complete the quest, players have to collect the four Old Stone Slates. You can collect the stones from four different locations namely Northeast of Kamisato Estate, Inside Konda village’s Well near a Luxurious Chest, In Araumi’s ruins, In the underground ruins near Perpetual Mechanical Array. All these locations have different objectives that players have to complete for collecting the stones.
- Once collected the stones and the quest is complete players can forge the sword with a blacksmith with 50 White Iron chunks, 50 Amethyst Lump, one Northlander Sword Billet, and 500 Mora.
- Players can upgrade the sword to 6 stars by collecting the required resources.
Players are required to complete the Farmer’s treasure Quest to get the Saimon Hairloom Blade Diagram. To finish the quest, Players need to gather the four Old Stones Slates. You can gather these stones from four different locations as Northeast of Kamisato Estate, Inside Konda Village’s Well near a Luxurious Chest, In Araumi’s ruins, In the underground ruins near Perpetual Mechanical Array. All of the locations provide you with the different objectives that players have to complete for collecting the stones.
Once players collect the stones and the quest is complete. Then, players can forge the sword with a blacksmith with 50 White Iron chunks, 50 Amethyst Lump, one Notherlander Sword Billet, and 500 Mora.
Players can upgrade the sword to 6 stars by gathering the required resources.
- The sword is similar to an ordinary sword with a low base attack but a higher ATK% for second ATK. It has a base attack of 454 with a 55.1% of sub stat attack bonus at level 90 (maximum).
- The blade gives a succession seed after the player uses an Elemental skill for 3 seconds. Players can get three succession seeds that are consumed when Elemental Burst is used by players. This lets a character regenerate 6 more energies for each seed use.